Hi guys! So this is somewhat of a big moment for me. It’s my first video on the Red Fairy Project and I did this in one go (ie. no cutting or editing). I am reviewing the Pangea Organics facial scrub, one of my natural beauty staples.
You know I’m a perfectionist and would love to have an amazing set-up, lighting and all that jazz but hey, you gotta start somewhere right? Hope you enjoy this first experience and please feel free to share your feedback below so that I can improve on each video that I make. I will be trying different set-ups, angles, lighting, etc as I am a total newbie so any tricks are welcome too. ;)
As promised in the vid, here is the link to find retailers in Canada that sell the Pangea Organics brand. I spoke too quickly about international retailers as I got confirmation (after filming this) that they do not sell in Europe for now unfortunately. Sorry about that… Also, below are a few more details (not covered in video) of why I love this brand:
– Organic & fair trade
– The packaging is manufactured with zero waste and created from 100% post-consumer newsprint-without glues and dyes
– Each packaging is embedded with medicinal herb seeds in the molded fiber paperboard. Consumers can grow medicinal herbs by soaking the box for one minute and planting it in about 1” deep of soil. The whole concept revolves around the idea of packaging having multiple uses and its life cycle continuing beyond its initial purpose. This is what I refer to when I talk about sustainable living in the video.
– Buying Pangea Organics means you’re supporting sustainable agriculture and culture. Everything from fair trade sourcing and organic farming to living wages and the use of renewable, recycled and recyclable resources.
Pangea Organics products NEVER contain:
– Petroleum-based ingredients
– Sulfates or detergents
– Synthetic preservatives
– Artificial colors or fragrances
For other natural beauty product reviews, come on over here!